This is a comfortable afternoon, and I took the bus to return to my school. I listened to the music and closed my eyes preparing to sleep. Suddenly, the voice of a baby's laughter came to where I was. Out of my curiosity, I opened my eyes and looked around to find what happened. Oh, there was a baby sat on his mom's legs in front of me gazing at me. Then I responded him with a smile and waved one of my hands to say hi. And the baby laughed louder, and I laughed, too.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
A Baby A Hope
This is a comfortable afternoon, and I took the bus to return to my school. I listened to the music and closed my eyes preparing to sleep. Suddenly, the voice of a baby's laughter came to where I was. Out of my curiosity, I opened my eyes and looked around to find what happened. Oh, there was a baby sat on his mom's legs in front of me gazing at me. Then I responded him with a smile and waved one of my hands to say hi. And the baby laughed louder, and I laughed, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi!TZENG,YUN-JIE
ReplyDeleteI can't agree with you more. Children are all innocent. They show their feeling directly. When they are happy, they laugh loudly. When they are sad, they cry out of control. I sometimes think that how wonderful it would be if I always be a child and never grow up. However, I know it will never come true. I always remember in mind that always live like a child and never deal with others hypocritically.
hi~
ReplyDeleteIt seems that you like baby a lot. I also think babies are cute, but it is just when they are only babies. When they grow older, I think you might call they devils. Unlike you met a laughing baby, I often meet child that are crying on the bus. They can keep crying for thirty minutes without stop. It really annoy me a lot, because I usually want to take a break when commuting.
Hi~"MRT" ,ha ha!
ReplyDeleteEverytime when I see a baby laughing I feel so peaceful and happy ,
it seems that everything on earth is interesting to them and they
enjoy knowing new things or new word or new people ,etc.
Many parents bring there children to NCCU every afternoon ,it good to meet them on the playground:)
Hi! I come to give my comment to your post again!
ReplyDeleteI also saw a baby at MRT (it’s just a coincidence! Ha ha~) last weekend, but it was sleep soundly. That baby sat on his mom's hug is so tiny that I didn’t found it at first time! It’ completely different that my depressed facial expression in comparison to the baby’s. I really envy that babies can sleep with carefree, too!