I think that it's wonderful that families cherish the time that they get along with each other.Because many people seldom go home after entering the university,for they're too busy to do this.As the time goes,they gradually ignore their families.I think it's really a pity.The parents and their daughter I saw in a Mid-autumn festival night hugging each other exactly carry out their love in their mind.It is really great !
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
A Mid-autumn festival night
On the Mid-autumn festival this year, I stayed in school instead of going back home.And I took a walk outside.It was a cool and beautiful night,with the moon hanging in the sky,and stars twinkling.When I walked by the gate of the dormitory,I saw the parents hugging their daughter together.The parents said goodbye to her and told her that remember to take care of herself.Then,they gazed at each other for a while,and a little smile appeared on their face.
I think that it's wonderful that families cherish the time that they get along with each other.Because many people seldom go home after entering the university,for they're too busy to do this.As the time goes,they gradually ignore their families.I think it's really a pity.The parents and their daughter I saw in a Mid-autumn festival night hugging each other exactly carry out their love in their mind.It is really great !
I think that it's wonderful that families cherish the time that they get along with each other.Because many people seldom go home after entering the university,for they're too busy to do this.As the time goes,they gradually ignore their families.I think it's really a pity.The parents and their daughter I saw in a Mid-autumn festival night hugging each other exactly carry out their love in their mind.It is really great !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Mid-autumn festival, I didn't go home, either.
ReplyDeleteI attended the department's camp for fresh men. Although, this is the first time, I didn't celebrate this holiday with my real family. However, I didn't feel lonely at all because I had new family. And these new family will go with me in the next four year. The real meaning for Mid-autumn festival is family reunion. I have left home for 4 week. It's my first time, I left home for such long time. There are so many new challenge I have to confront. I feel a little sad after I read your article. I miss my family so much. You write very well. It touched me.
Luckily, I came back home and had a delicious BBQ with my lovely family on this Mid-autumn Festival. I very cherished the precious opportunity that made us get together because this time has been the first time to come back home nearly one month ago. I never left my home for such the long span before I became a college student. At first, I always felt lonely, and wanted to jump up on a train to my hometown. However, days passed by, and I am used to the life without my family’s company. I have become more responsible to my own things instead of crying for help like a baby. Though sometimes I feel lonely and can’t help missing my family, I will still do my best in the school and expect the day back home to share my acquisition with my family. Hope you and I will have colorful lives in NCCU and share all pleasure with all we love!
ReplyDeleteIt's my frist time that celebrating Mid-autumn festival in Taiwan and enjoy the BBQ with my new neighbors in Taoyuan also. It was so embarrassed when the party just started, because so many people I never meet them before! Though some people as young as me, but we don't have any interactive, until they invited me to play cards. Although I can't attended the department's camp for fresh men, I also make so many friends!
ReplyDelete