I have been busy recently. And many of my classmates are busy, too.When I was in senior high, I usually expected that the life in college may be very relaxed. For example, we don't have to face endless tests, and we can arrange our lives in the way we love. However, what we imagine is really different from what we experience personally. As time in college goes, we have more and more activities, even a lot of reports. If we don't deal with these things well, we will feel even more stressed than we were in senior high.
However, is busy life really bad? One day, I told my friend that I feel tired. But at first she was only silent and replied me with a smile. And she encouraged me to keep going and said "Don't worry." Then, she told me that one of her friends was busy, too. The friend has been busy so far, but she really enjoyed it. She even joins a club and does a part-time work. After I heard that, I admired her so much. And I made up my mind to live my life more seriously and diligently. I want to be like her friend, who is really mature and works hard. Maybe it's a good way to make one grow up, I think.
Hi~ Jessie!
ReplyDeleteI can't agree you anymore. When I was in high school, my teacher told me that how easy will the university be......When I really entered the university, I found that it was badly tired!!!
But after reading your post, I think your friend's friend is more tired than me! So let we stop complaining~ Ha Ha
YUN-JIE GO GO!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhen we were in junior high, teachers always encouraged us that we would be relaxed in senior high. When we were in senior high, teachers still told us we would be relaxed in the university. I think they were lies. I feel I still lead a busy life in the university; nevertheless, I can choose to fool around in these four yours actually, but I won't do so. I think we should try our best to lead a coloful life, although we sometimes may feel extremely tired. You will feel it worthy when you do things with effort.
ReplyDeleteHey! Yun Jie, I am your blog big fan because this is third time I come and give my comment to your posts, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteI can’t agree you anymore!!! I am so tired that I couldn’t maintain the spirit on my class, and can’t keep a good mood also. I think that I really need to manage my time, I don’t wanna go to sleep so late every day! >__<