I watched a movie called “perfume” with my
roommate yesterday. My roommate kept encouraging me to see the movie “perfume”,
but I had heard that the movie “perfume” was very horrible, and I rejected her
at first. I was too timid to see that. But she told me that it was a famous
film and I should try to understand it. So at last I decided to go with her.
The movie is about a man who kills girls to
make perfume. He was born with a keen nose and can recognize all the smell. But
what he dreams about is the smell of the girls. To make the perfect perfume, he
kills thirteen girls to make perfume. At last, the man is killed, too. It was a
miserable ending.
Hellow~~ Jessie!!
ReplyDeleteI've seen “Perfume” many times!! (Because I like horrible movie very much!!!!! ha ha) But I think Perfume is not actually a horrible movie but a weird movie. The man is talented but crazy...... He use human to make perfume...... I think it's really cool ha ha! At the end of the movie, he spread perfume on his body and was eaten by baggers...... Maybe he thought he successfully made a perfect perfume and he‘ve lost his value of existence! All of these is worth considering...... And I recommend that you can try to seen more horrible movie!
I have seen the movie “perfume” as well when I was in senior high. I remember that after watching the movie, I thought for a while about what the director (or the author of the original “perfume” book) wanted to express through the main character’s story. His death was the most confusing point to me then. Now I still don’t really understand the movie, probably it is because I have forgotten most of the plot. If I get some free time, maybe I will go see it again. :P
ReplyDeleteI have watched the movie long time ago.Before watching this movie, I heard this movie is horrible form my friend.So I see the movie wth a scared mood.But when the moive is over, I think it is not terrible.For me, I fear the ghost not a bloody movie.This perfume movie to me just a man killed a lot of girls constantly, and the end the man also died.I don’t have too much feeling to this movie.
ReplyDelete