So it’s really urgent that we must come up
with an idea to save money! First, I have to record the expenses more
carefully, and make good use of the rest money. Then, another way is considering
more before I want to buy something, sometimes it isn’t really necessary. After
I think about it for a while, it seems that I learn something. Since we are
just student, we usually get money from our parents. So the problem isn’t only
how much we can use, but how much we can cherish. Staying grateful to our
parents and knowing how tired our parents work hard to earn the money are very
important. And I think that saving money is a meaningful thing, so I want to do
it more diligently, and try to find other useful ways to accomplish the goal>__<!!
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Save money
After I entered the college, many
things cost us money. For example, the meal is more expensive in Taipei than before. And at
the beginning of the semester, we have to pay for the tuition. Even now it is
the end of the semester, the registration form of the tuition has already sent
to us by e-mail, though the next semester hasn't begun yet. It’s really like that
we always burn our money! What’s worse, if one joins in an activity, one will
have to spend a lot of money on it. Because we may have a reunion with our
friends, and the meal in the restaurant will cost us more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The price of everything in Taipei is much higher than central and southern! I've lived in Taipei for 19 years and I know the method of against high price!
ReplyDelete1.Buy the scratch tickets(刮刮樂). It let 200 dollars become 1000 dollars! ha ha
2.Join the lecture in NCCU. School will give you a free lunch box! ha ha
3.Buy clothes on internet like CACO or Lativ! Their clothes are cheap and pretty!
4.Go to 季旭小吃 having lunch and dinner! big size 滷肉飯 with 油豆腐 only cost you 35 dollars!
Jessie GO GO~~~
Hello Jessie!
ReplyDeleteI can’t agree with you more about what you said about saving money. We always have desires to spend money. There are so many things we want to buy and a lot of events we have to pay money. Spending money is easy but saving money is just like mission impossible! I have lived in Taipei since I was born but I can never get used to the extremely high price in Taipei! I really agree with you about that we have the urgent need of saving money. Our parents work hard to provide our needs. What we can do is lighten their burden by cherishing what we have and making good use of our money.
Saving money is really important, since we need to live alone. When I just came to Taipei, I am shocked by the price of meal, which is so expensive. I think only when you grow up will you find out how hard your parents earn the money so that they can raise you up. Now, I cherish even one NT dollar, because taking the school bus cost me that. Let's fight for saving the money!
ReplyDeleteHey Jessie!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you that money is the important issue in college life. When it comes to Taipei, the expense of eating is so huge. Every time I go out with my friend I always have to save money for one week since one meal can cost you 300 dollars!
However, I think it isn’t too hard to save money. Just have to spend your money on necessaries, you’ll be surprised about the amount of money you’ve saved!
hi~
ReplyDeleteI "sometimes" will key in where I spend my money to my phone, but just sometimes. The reason I didn't record my expenses is because my expenses are always about eating. Although I don't do it well myself, but I think it is very good to record all our expenses. It can let us know where did we spend the money and mention us to use our rest money more carefully. Besides, I do think the food near NCCU is more expensive, so I often have meal at Enjoy, because it is cheaper and more convenient.