Since I entered the college, I have kept
trying something special. Besides the studies, I joined some main activities
which I have spent quite much time on them. Though the process is sometimes
exhausting, I still think that I learned a lot from all of them.
One of the activities is called cultural
cup, a chorus contest in NCCU. We have prepared for it from the beginning of
the semester to December. I remember that everyone really did their best to go
for it. We even bared our feet on the contest day. Though we didn’t win the
prize, I still thought that we were the best.
Another activity is called Lovecamp. We go
to the elementary school which is located in the country, and accompany the
children in this winter vacation for almost a week. And we have to prepare a
lot before the activity starts. Sometimes we had some discussions at night and
we were very tired. But as the jobs were being completed one by one, I felt good and
usually looked forward to realizing the plans.
During the activities, I found many of my
classmates excellent. They know how to solve problems, and
carry out what they want to do in an efficient way. I think that the next semester I also want to do
something different like this semester. I want to make myself better and learn
more and more.
Hello Jessie:)
ReplyDeleteFrom the descriptions in your post, it seems you have had an interesting as well as colorful semester! Your participation in the Lovecamp especially struck a chord with me for I have been preparing for a similar activity the whole semester, too:D And honestly, after all those preparations, I still felt nervous about accompanying and teaching young-aged kids><
Last but not the least, I wish you all the best in pursuing your goals for the following semester! Oh, and of course, Happy Chinese New Year!
Everytime when I see your post on Facebook saying something can encourage yourself also others I find it really touching, and I think you are a really nice,sensible,soothing and positive- thinking girl! I'm so glad to be your classmate and, let's keep fighting and creating more and more wonderful experiences in NCCU EDU together in the future :-)
ReplyDelete